AdPro Regional Advertising Producer - Europe
JOB TITLE AdPro Regional Advertising Producer - Europe
LOCATION Blackfriars, London
As one of the world’s largest TV advertisers Unilever strives to leverage its scale and global expertise to achieve higher standards of quality and efficiency as well as manage advertising production on a more global level. To this end, Unilever is continuing its development of the European Regional Advertising Production Hub.
The Regional Advertising role, based in the London hub, will be responsible for supporting the Senior Regional Advertising Producers to manage advertising production across all brands and all categories in Europe and sometimes globally. This is an exciting role that provides access to global advertising production and you will be exposed to production throughout the world not common to many producing roles.
This role reports to a Senior Regional Advertising Producer – Europe and is part of the global structure.
Working alongside and supporting the European Senior Advertising Producers to:
- Plan and provide solutions to brands teams on all aspects of production - including annual production planning
- Deliver better planning of asset production, amplification of assets and production workflow processes
- Work with other Regional Advertising Producers to leverage economies of scale and transfer learning across the world
- Manage direct production projects as internal producer for brand teams
- Maintain and develop creative agency relationships along with third party production, post, sound, talent agency relationships
- Maintain full transparency on all planned advertising production activities (Digital, TV, Print, radio etc)
- Review all briefs and storyboards in order to assist project leaders in achieving the objectives of the brief within the desired budget
- Manage the negotiation of all cost estimates with production companies including liaison with Unilever brand teams and creative agencies whilst maintaining the correct balance between quality and cost.
- Resolve day to day issues related to last minute changes to advertising productions
- Assist with the payment process via the internal buying system and manage spend reconciliations
- Ensure transparency on all activities and costs by logging these in the internal management tool and utilisation of internal tools to manage production quotation process and production reporting
- Assist with monthly reporting and analysis
- Assist with global management & best practice for specialist production areas and programs of expertise as allocated by the Global Head of Production
- Assist with Global Production & Post-Production Roster Management & quarterly performance review
- Assist with internal cascades to Brand Team and Agency partners
- Manage day to day production admin as required by Senior Regional Advertising Producers
- Exciting opportunities to be involved with industry first initiatives across production innovation, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion and Sustainability behind and in front of the camera
ALL ABOUT YOU
- The applicant will currently be (or have been) a junior to mid weight Production Company Producer, this could be in commercial advertising production or long form production, post production producer, or Creative Agency Producer
- Must be conversant in the related areas of talent, licensing, production insurance, music and all aspects of film/video/stills production.
- This is a specialist role and requires experience and understanding of all methods of production
- Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Strong commercial ability
- Excellent communication skills (including excellent spoken and written English is essential), other European languages advantageous
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Organisational awareness
- Team commitment
- Ability to manage a high workload and deliver against demanding timelines
- Readiness to learn all facets of complex content creation to expand current experience and knowledge
- Willingness to develop strategic influencing skills with the ability to build strong relationships across networks including marketing, advertising agencies and third-party suppliers (especially advertising production companies)
What we offer
Whilst the role is advertised on a full-time basis, we would be happy to discuss possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you. We strive to achieve a family-friendly and inclusive workplace and to, above all, create possibilities for all.
Diversity at Unilever is about inclusion, embracing differences, creating possibilities, and growing together for better business performance. We want to push boundaries, and have the flexibility needed to keep adapting in an ever-changing, more dynamic world. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
As part of your hiring journey, we are happy to support requests for reasonable adjustments, to improve your recruitment experience.
To find out more, including more information about our Employee Resource Groups, please click here.
In September 2020, Unilever announced the intention to build a new sustainable campus site in Kingston, London to house the employees who currently work in 100 Victoria Embankment in Blackfriars, Lever House in Kingston and Graze in Richmond. We are creating our own Unilever sustainable, agile work environment, purposefully bringing us together in our own Unilever ecosystem. The campus is due to be completed in early 2025 and will consist of two interconnected buildings, as well as landscaped surrounding areas.
Relocation to the UK
Please be aware if you are applying for this role from outside the UK, if successful, your application will be treated as a self-initiated Change Location Outside of Country (CLOC) transfer. This means any relocation costs must be self-funded with the potential to reclaim some specific pre-approved expenses up to £5,000. Please speak to your Talent Partner if you have any questions.