Assistant Manager Bulk And Logistics
Key Results/ Accountabilities expected from role:
- Responsible of the sourcing Bulking Tank for production plant, Bulking Terminal Operation and designing Vessel Program and plan to match with the Country replenishment.
- Manage 3PL Service levels through contracts, operational targets, strategies and KPI with cost management to add cost saving and improve service
- Lead and negotiate all rates and commercial terms with Storage Tank Operator, Truck Logistics carrier, ISO tank provider, Bulk Vessel Owner and Oil Consolidator 3PL
- Plan and oversee the budget for the Bulk Logistics program
- Lead BioCNG program and negotiate all rates and commercial terms with 3rd party.
- Work together with Global Oil Buyer to do oil origination for Crude Palm Kernel Oil for projects.
- Develop and execute business case to build independent Kernel Crushing Plant or Solvent Extraction
Qualification & Competency Required:
- Willing to be relocated to Sei Mangkei, Simalungun North Sumatera, Indonesia
- Very strong communication skills especially in English (mandatory for dealing with customers, external or internal stakeholders)
- Having good knowledge and practice of Bulking Terminal and Vessel Chartering
- Minimum 7 years of experience in refinery / oleochemical industry / upstream downstream and experience in logistic / bulking / vessel chartering
- Bulk logistic covering international shipping
- Minimum Bachelor-Degree
- Experience in leading and managing projects
- Oleochemical Industry experience preferred
The following experience would be advantageous:
- Experience in Logistic Procurement
- Having channel to vessel owner and experience in chartering vessel
- Member of Indonesia Logistic Association
- Good knowledge of Kuala Tanjung Port
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.