HR Service Manager
Main Job Purpose :
As the HR Service Manager, you will partner with the HRBP Manager on mapping out potential areas of improvement within HR, which covers end-to-end HR scope i.e. Onboarding, talent management, compensation & benefits, employee engagement, and industrial relations. Also to lead and supervise workplace services : Office facilities, transportation and accommodation.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities expected from role :
- Manage and involved in various practice areas within Human Resources Services i.e. employee orientation, compensation & benefits, performance management, people movement and termination.
- Collaborates/works closely with HR Business Partners Manager & HR Service teams to assess / anticipate human resource-related needs to develop programs and solutions. And maintains awareness of the culture, plans, and competition of the practice under the HR view
- Responsible for evaluating country employee programs, recommending improvements to employee relations policies to ensure compliance with internal and the federal /state authority requirements
- Responsible in managing team member to provide & execute HR operational support in the country including administering payroll, employee personnel files, people mobility related work and Immigration Matters
- Handles staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures
- Ensuring that the company's compensation and benefits are align with market structure and complimentary to the organization's responsibility
- Provides support on the other areas of human resources when required and to assist in ad-hoc projects/tasks where necessary.
Medical Occupational Health
- Managing and overseeing MoH programme ; Check Up, Well Being etc
- Managing employee medical claim and policies
- To manage and supervise workplace services and facilities agenda.
- Engaged with 3P in providing workplace services and facilities.
- Managing employee accommodation and transportation
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.