Technician-Non Invasive Cardiovascular - JO Telemetry Services NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Memphis, TN, USA · Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Provides clinical support by performing non-invasive cardiology procedures and remote cardiac monitoring as directed. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs EKG's, Stress Test, Holter monitor, SAECG and remote cardiac monitoring in a manner that ensures accurate and complete examination by complying with established procedures and policies.
- Maintains data accurately and appropriately.
- Recognizes & reports abnormal patient data to appropriate licensed personnel accurately and promptly according to unit procedure.
- Provides safe and effective management of the patient according to unit procedure.
- Participates in ongoing educational activities.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Minimum: Skill in communicating clearly and effectively using standard English in written, oral and verbal format to achieve high productivity and efficiency. Skill to write legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties.
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: BLS certification within 14 days of hire date
Minimum: Computer literacy.
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 4050 - Technician-Non Invasive Cardiovascular
Facility: BMH - NEA Hospital
Department: JO Telemetry Services NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Category: Clinical Technician/Technologist
Work Type: PRN
Work Schedule: Rotating
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area