Technician-Materials Management - JO Mtl Mgmt General Stores NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Jackson, MS, USA · Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
Delivers supplies to user departments. Processes requests for Stock items. Maintains patient care equipment. Performs receiving/storeroom functions and linen distribution functions as directed. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Delivers supplies to User Departments.
- Maintains inventory control for assigned areas to ensure customer supply needs are met.
- Processes requests for Stock items.
- Performs data entry relating to the patient charge sheet process.
- Maintains patient care equipment.
- Performs receiving/storeroom functions.
- Performs related accountabilities/responsibilities as required or directed.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Minimum: Skill in communicating clearly and effectively using standard English in written, oral and verbal format to achieve high productivity and efficiency. Skill to write legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties.
Preferred: 6 months working with patient care supplies & equipment. Previous experience in medical supplies, including the ability to calculate usage and demand along with basic purchasing procedures.
Minimum: Knowledge of medical and non-medical supplies.
Minimum: Basic computer skills.
Preferred: 1 year working knowledge of the Materials Management Information System and general warehouse/storeroom operations.
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 5831 - Technician-Materials Management
Facility: BMH - NEA Hospital
Department: JO Mtl Mgmt General Stores NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Category: Supply Chain & Materials Management
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Part Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area