RN-Nurse Practitioner - NE Nephrology Oh Mob
Pearl, MS, USA · Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
Practices autonomously and in collaboration with other health care professionals to treat and manage patient's health problems and serve in various settings as researchers, consultants, and patient advocates for individuals, families, groups, and communities. Performs comprehensive assessments, diagnoses, and manages illness and disease. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Develops a plan of care within scope of practice of the nurse practitioner utilizing written protocols to ensure quality patient care.
- Uses prescriptive authority, procedures, referrals, treatments, and theories in accordance with state/federal laws and regulations.
- Enhances quality and effectiveness of nursing practice.
- Interacts with and contributes to the professional development of peers and colleagues.
- Provides clinical leadership.
- Supports life long learning.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Minimum: Either a Masters or Doctoral level as a nurse practitioner.
Minimum: 1 year clinical experience functioning in the nurse practitioner role in a primary care setting
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: Computer literate.
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 3212 - RN-Nurse Practitioner
Facility: NEA - Clinic
Department: NE Nephrology Oh Mob
Category: Nurse Practitioner
Type: Clinical Nurse
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area