Recruiter - NE HR MOB
People & HR
Memphis, TN, USA · Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
Recruits, screens, and interviews internal/external applicants to provide qualified candidates to hiring managers to fill job vacancies. Coordinates all employment functions. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers while providing excellent customer
- Attracts qualified, competent candidates to deliver the highest quality health care at a competitive
- Interviews and screens candidates for career opportunities within the Company and refers the best
- Coordinates the application process.
- Proactively involves the Department/Service Line leadership in outlining specific needs to produce
- Evaluates career fields and trends in applicable markets to develop recruitment strategies and
- Counsels employees interested in making job changes by meeting with them on a one to one basis.
- Assists employees in understanding the job/career requirements for various fields and functions.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Minimum: Bachelors in HR or related field
Preferred: 3 years related experience
Minimum: 1 year related experience
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Preferred: HR or Recruiter professional certification
Preferred: Experience with applicant tracking software.
Minimum: Advanced level computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 16148 - Recruiter
Facility: NEA - Clinic
Department: NE HR MOB
Category: Human Resources
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area