Technician-Polysomnography Non Certified - NE Sleep Lab-Enterprise Dr
Jonesboro, AR, USA · Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
Performs basic polysomnographic testing and associated interventions. May verify insurance, enters patient information into the HBO system. Subject to overtime and callback as required. Reports to Manager of Sleep Center. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Explains procedures and orients patients to the sleep center.
- Follows procedural protocols.
- Implements appropriate interventions necessary for patient safety.
- Completes/verifies documentation to facilitate scoring/interpretation.
- Performs duties necessary to ensure high quality diagnostic/therapeutic testing in accordance with accepted published standards.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Preferred: Current enrollment in an accredited educational program leading to an associate degree with an emphasis in polysomnography.
Minimum: Skill in communicating clearly and effectively using standard English in written, oral and verbal format to achieve high productivity and efficiency. Skill to write legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties.
Preferred: 6 months to 1 year of direct patient contact.
Minimum: 6 months of direct patient contact.
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: BLS certification within 14 days of hire date
Minimum: Basic computer literary skills
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 6917 - Technician-Polysomnography Non Certified
Facility: NEA - Clinics
Department: NE Sleep Lab-Enterprise Dr
Category: Clinical Technician/Technologist
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Evenings
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area