Analyst-Clinical Applications Intermediate RN - NE Information Systems Mob
Marketing & Communications, IT
Memphis, TN, USA · Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2023
Plan, design, implement, maintain, and provide ongoing optimization and support for Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system and other related clinical applications. Perform workflow assessments, capture business needs, and analyze internal systems to determine functional requirements. Possess in-depth clinical and application knowledge and experience. Work within cross-functional team and with end-users to achieve application integration to meet clinical needs. Perform builds, upgrades, and system enhancements as needed. Support applications through all phases of implementation. Deliver post-implementation training, support, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Serves as team resource on project for build, design, implementation and upgrade of clinical informatics solutions.
- Oversees development of test plans and scenarios; coordinates unit and integrated testing modules with input from clinical resources.
- Analyzes problems, recommends improvement, and takes corrective action to promote clinical transformation through knowledge of various information systems technologies.
- Acts as a liaison between project staff and clinical staff in hospitals and clinics.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Preferred: Four year college degree.
Minimum: Registered Nurse.
Preferred: Five or more years experience. Experience in design, build, and implementation of information technology solutions in a hospital or clinic setting.
Minimum: Minimum of four years of relevant experience in the clinical or health care operational setting, four years combined health care or information technology experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: DRIVER'S LICENSE (CURRENT);RN
Preferred: Training or experience in informatics.
Minimum: Oral and written communication skills in order to obtain and exchange information.
Preferred: Informatics, analytics, or education experience. Some experience with project or team leadership experience is preferred.
Minimum: Proven combination of experience or education that demonstrates knowledge or proficiency using computers, providing education, customer service.
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 3568 - Analyst-Clinical Applications Intermediate RN
Department: NE Information Systems Mob
Category: Information Systems
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area