Intern-Nurse I - Days - JO Nursing Student Program NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Oxford, MS, USA · Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Provides technical assistance under the direction of the registered nurse for a defined group of patients to achieve quality patient outcomes. Provides service functions and communication to staff, patients, and guests. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assesses the patient under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Contributes to the development of a plan of care under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Implements the plan of care under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Evaluates the plan of care under the direction of the registered nurse.
- Provides patient care and assistance to nursing staff as directed.
- Participates in activities designed to improve health care delivery.
- Builds knowledge base regarding clinical leadership.
- Participates in ongoing educational activities.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Minimum: Currently enrolled as a full time senior student in an approved registered nursing program within 1 year of projected graduation date (graduation date means successful completion of all academic requirements to include passing all comprehensive exams, if required.)
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: BLS certification within 14 days of hire date
Minimum: Computer literacy.
Minimum: Meets or exceeds all academic requirements.
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 6838 - Intern-Nurse I
Facility: BMH-NEA Hospital
Department: JO Nursing Student Program NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Category: Nurse Intern
Work Type: PRN
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area