RN-Head Nurse Weekend Days - JO 4 West NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Memphis, TN, USA · Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2023
Coordinates and provides care utilizing the critical thinking framework known as the nursing process. The nursing process forms the foundation of the nurse's decision making to help partner with patients/families to attain, maintain and restore health whenever possible. Blends caring, compassion, knowledge and integrity to provide safe quality care that preserves patient autonomy, dignity and rights. Assists manager by providing clinical leadership for nursing employees on an assigned unit to maintain continuity of nursing care in conjunction with the hospital/nursing mission, goals, policies and procedures. Works in collaboration with the Manager/Director/CNO to ensure goal attainment. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assesses the patient
- Develops the plan of care.
- Implements the plan of care.
- Evaluates the plan of care.
- Administers medications as prescribed.
- Provides patient, family, and/or significant other health teaching/education.
- Participates in activities designed to improve health care delivery.
- Communicates/collaborates with others in providing patient care.
- Provides clinical leadership
- Supports life long learning
- Completes assigned goals
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Minimum: Minimum of 2 years experience on current unit or in like setting/specialty area.
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: Computer literacy
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 7385 - RN-Head Nurse
Facility: BMH-NEA Hospital
Department: JO 4 West NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Category: Nurse RN
Type: Clinical Nurse
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area