Paramedic Nights - CL Emergency Room BMH Collierville
Jonesboro, AR, USA · Collierville, TN, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2022
Provides initial emergency measures and continuum of care on neonatal, infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients within the level of training as a Paramedic. Performs in the pre-hospital environment to the Paramedic level of training established by state guidelines. Performs in the hospital setting under the direct supervision of a registered nurse or physician as credentialed by the hospital Medical Executive Professional Committee. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs as a Paramedic for Ambulance Service and for the Emergency Department
- Completes forms for Ambulance Service in accordance with EMS/hospital policies & procedures.
- Maintains ambulances and equipment.
- Participates in EMS Performance Improvement Process.
- Performs patient-focused care.
- Participates in activities designed to improve health care delivery.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: BLS CERTIFICATION WITHIN 14 DAYS OF HIRE;ACLS;PARAMED
Minimum: A current driver's license with acceptable driving record as per Ambulance Service Fleet Safety Policies including completion of EVOC or EMD course as required by operating state. (Class F)
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 4411 - Paramedic
Facility: BMH-Collierville Hospital
Department: CL Emergency Room BMH Collierville
Category: Clinical Technician/Technologist
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Nights
Located in the Memphis metro area