Families, Inc. Counseling Services
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the maintenance of facilities, facility grounds, and company fleet vehicles for the various clinics. The Maintenance Technician will also communicate as needed with property management companies and outside contractors to facilitate repairs of properties. Travel required.
- Maintains all properties to a level and quality that enables staff to conduct business, including but not limited to lighting/electrical, plumbing, painting, flooring, and heating and air conditioning.
- Maintains all property grounds including lawn care, signage, exterior lighting and parking lots.
- Ensures that the properties are clean by contracting with janitorial companies, carpet cleaners, trash collectors, and vendors as needed.
- Notifies property owners or property management companies per lease agreement of any deficiencies involving leased property such as heating and air, roof leaks, parking lots, or any condition capable of causing damage to property or people.
- Coordinates with contractors on any property that is new, expanding, or remodeled to ensure that the quality and performance is professional and that they also meet all national, state, and local codes.
- Maintains all facilities in a manner that provides a safe environment for staff and the public.
- Ensures that all facilities have monthly inspections, current fire department inspections, and that the facilities meet national, state, and local building and fire codes.
- Maintains facility fire and security alarm systems and monitoring contracts.
- Ensures all maintenance contracts are valid.
- Ensures that all inspection and preventative maintenance contracts are current and completed in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with contractors on any warranty issues.
- Ensures that all property related contractors have current licenses, liability insurance, and worker’s compensation insurance.
- Insures that property related contractors have acquired permits necessary for work being done.
- Maintains company vehicle fleet such as: cleaning and proper maintenance.
- Upon notice, prepares fleet vehicles to be utilized by staff.
- Maintains shred boxes at all sites and facilitates shred bag pick up.
- Other duties as assigned.
A high-school diploma or GED equivalent.
Must be organized with the ability to prioritize tasks. Must have knowledge and skills related to security, safety, and general maintenance.