Families, Inc. Counseling Services
The Mental Health Professional will be responsible for providing functions related to the delivery of Mental Health care to assigned clients. This will include Intake Assessment, Treatment Planning, Individual/Family/Group Therapy services, Psychoeducation, Crisis Intervention, and Crisis Stabilization.
- Provides direct mental health services (intake assessment, treatment planning, individual/family/group therapy services, and crisis interventions) to assigned clients. Provides services at approved locations as determined by clinical need.
- Monitors his/her caseload, daily, via the MHP Caseload Compliance Report (in Credible) and completes all necessary documentation as indicated by the report.
- Completes treatment plans every 180 days.
- Completes documentation required by managed Care and/or private insurance for approval of service reimbursement.
- Completes daily progress notes and Safety/Incident Reports on or before the end of the next calendar day as outlined in Policy 4-4, ‘Contemporaneous Documentation.’
- Furnishes required reports to DCFS, legal system and other involved agencies.
- Complies with HIPPA guidelines and follows Privacy Practices.
- Attends monthly clinic meetings.
- Attends Staffing with Medical Staff maintaining a 90% compliance rate.
- Provides QBHP Supervision and Observation as outlined by company policy.
- Testifies in court as required.
- Maintains a current Arkansas license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Master’s Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Associate Counselor, Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist, or a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Other duties as assigned.
A master’s degree from an accredited University or College in social work, psychology, or counseling and licensed as a Mental Health Professional in the State of Arkansas.
Required: Ability to retain confidentiality and HIPPA guidelines. Ability to provide mental health services effectively and ethically to clients, client’s family members, professionals, and staff. Travel required.
Preferred: Proficient computer skills, excellent spelling and grammar skills, strong organizational skills.