Technician-Rehabilitation I - JO Physical Therapy NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
Union City, TN, USA · Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Provides technical assistance by preparing, monitoring and maintaining, and/or assist with patients, facilities and equipment to facilitate diagnostic and interventional procedures in a safe and timely manner. Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health, and healing. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Properly prepare patient, facility and equipment.
- Collects and records pertinent patient and procedural data
- Utilizes equipment/instruments in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Participates in quality improvement.
- Maintains skills and knowledge through training and continuing education.
- Follows direction, under the direct supervision of a licensed therapist, to help with patient care.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Preferred: High school diploma or equivalent.
Preferred: Previous healthcare experience.
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: BLS certification within 14 days of hire date
Preferred: Computer literacy
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 6295 - Technician-Rehabilitation I
Facility: BMH - NEA Hospital
Department: JO Physical Therapy NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Category: Rehabilitation & Wellness
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area