Technologist-Specials - JO Cardiac Lab NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
Jonesboro, AR, USA · Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2023
Performs imaging procedures/treatments according to radiology practice standards in order to aid in the diagnosis and/or treatment of disease. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of Radiologic principals/theory and utilizes the most appropriate technique and positioning for optimal procedures/treatments, as demonstrated by procedure/treatment results.
- Develops appropriate procedure/treatment plan.
- Implements procedure/treatment plan utilizing established hospital protocols/guidelines.
- Completes documentation as required to comply with hospital policies and procedures.
- Maintains equipment, procedure/treatment rooms, and work areas in a neat and safe condition to ensure the safety of patients and staff.
- Participates in hospital and departmental Performance Improvement activities to ensure that patient care is consistent with established standards.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Preferred: Registry in Vascular Interventional ARRT(VI) preferred.
Minimum: Registered by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists with Registry in Radiography ARRT (R) required. Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire date.
Minimum: 6 months experience in specialty area as required to meet all Specials competencies at the end of the orientation period.
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: ARRT(R);BLS CERTIFICATION WITHIN 14 DAYS OF HIRE;NEW GRADUATE WHO WILL OBTAIN REQUIRED REGISTRY WITHIN 60 DAYS OF HIRE;STATE LICENSE AS REQUIRED
Minimum: Basic computer literacy skills.
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 4012 - Technologist-Specials
Facility: BMH-NEA Hospital
Department: JO Cardiac Lab NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Category: Radiology & Imaging
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area