Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
Jonesboro, AR, USA · Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Performs imaging procedures/treatments according to radiology practice standards in order to aid in the diagnosis and/or treatment of disease. Navigate and market utilization of the mobile unit for breast care services in Northeast Arkansas and surrounding areas. This includes driving the unit, QC, maintenance, and coordination of events and patient care. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of Radiologic principals/theory and utilizes the most appropriate technique and positioning for optimal procedures/treatments, as demonstrated by procedure/treatment results.
- Develops appropriate procedure/treatment plan.
- Implements procedure/treatment plan utilizing established protocols/guidelines.
- Completes documentation as required to comply with policies and procedures.
- Maintains mobile equipment, quality control, procedure/treatment rooms, and work areas in a neat and safe condition to ensure the safety of patients and staff.
- Participates in departmental Performance Improvement activities to ensure that patient care is consistent with state regulations and established standards.
- Develops a network of community stakeholders necessary to coordinate effective events with the mobile unit in Northeast Arkansas and surrounding areas.
- Drives, maneuvers and cares for the Mobile unit including safe operation, clean up, and maintenance.
- Promotes the services of mobile Mammography, NEA Baptist, and the need for screening mammography in Northeast Arkansas and surrounding areas.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Minimum: Registered by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists ARRT(R), with Registry in Mammography ARRT(M) preferred. Must complete certification for ARRT(M) within 12 months of hire date. Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire date.
Minimum: 6 months experience in specialty area as required to meet all Mammo competencies at the end of orientation period.
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Preferred: ARRT(M); CDL
Minimum: ARRT(R); BLS CERTIFICATION WITHIN 14 DAYS OF HIRE; NEW GRADUATE WHO WILL OBTAIN REQUIRED REGISTRY WITHIN 60 DAYS OF HIRE; STATE LICENSE AS REQUIRED
Minimum: Basic computer literacy skills.
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 18143 - Technologist-Mobile Mammography
Department: NEA Mobile Health Mammography NEA
Category: Radiology & Imaging
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area