LPN - NE Pulmonology Oh Mob
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
Germantown, TN, USA · Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Provides patient care as directed by the professional registered nurse and is accountable for own actions under this direction. Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health and healing and delivers care in a manner that preserves and protects patient autonomy, dignity and rights. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Collects patient data.
- Assists in planning patient care.
- Implements patient care as directed.
- Assists with evaluating the plan of care.
- Administers medication as prescribed.
- Provides and reinforces the teaching of individuals and groups of patients.
- Participates in activities designed to improve health care delivery.
- Participates in ongoing educational activities.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: BLS CERTIFICATION WITHIN 14 DAYS OF HIRE;LPN
Minimum: Computer literacy
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 14652 - LPN
Department: NE Pulmonology Oh Mob
Category: Nurse LPN
Type: Clinical Nurse
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area