Coordinator-Customer Service - NE Clinical Services Mob
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
Memphis, TN, USA · Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Provides personal care assistance to patients under the direction of licensed personnel and Administrative Coordinator. Promotes a high level of customer satisfaction during patient interactions, requiring knowledge of departmental and corporate policies and procedures. Maintains accurate and timely billing information and processes appointments. Incumbents are subject to overtime and callback as required. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs direct patient care duties as assigned under the direction of licensed personnel and physician.
- Provides direction and leadership in the clinic/front office operations by coordinating activities through excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Assists in the development and implementation of standard operating procedures for the clinic and front office and provides training as appropriate to implement such change revision.
- Provides for patient safety.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Preferred: Associate's Degree
Minimum: High School Diploma. Skill in communicating clearly and effectively using standard English in written, oral and verbal format to achieve high productivity and efficiency. Skill to write legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties.
Preferred: 3 years experience in oncology or clinical office work. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Minimum: 3 years experience in oncology or clinical office work. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Preferred: Experience with EMR and Clinical Trial Management System
Minimum: Computer skills to include MS Word, Excellent organizational skills. Detail oriented.
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 6058 - Coordinator-Customer Service
Department: NE Clinical Services Mob
Category: Administrative Non Clinical Support
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area