Representative-Admissions - JO Admissions NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
Southaven, MS, USA · Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2023
Obtains accurate demographic, financial and clinical information and enters into the computer system to create the medical and financial record. Applies financial guidelines to determine/collect patient liablity. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Registers patients accurately, efficiently and professionally to ensure data base integrity and facilitate claims processing.
- Applies financial screening guidelines to ensure proper procedures are followed in obtaining upfront collections for the specific facility.
- Strives to expedite patient flow through prompt and courteous service.
- Completes assigned goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned, to include health screening.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Preferred: Associates degree or 2 years of college level courses.
Minimum: Skill in communicating clearly and effectively using standard English in written, oral and verbal format to achieve high productivity and efficiency. Skill to write legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties.
Preferred: 1 year of business experience in a healthcare environment.
Minimum: 1 year of business experience.
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: Basic computer skills, ability to perform basic math computation. Type 25 words per minute. Excellent customer service & communication skills. Ability to speak, articulate, and be understood clearly.
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 5482 - Representative-Admissions
Facility: BMH-NEA Hospital
Department: JO Admissions NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: PRN
Work Schedule: Weekend Days
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area