Technologist-Radiology - JO Rad Diagnostic NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
Yazoo City, MS, USA · Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2023
Performs imaging procedures/treatments according to radiology practice standards in order to aid in the diagnosis and/or treatment of disease. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of Radiologic principals/theory and utilizes the most appropriate technique and positioning for optimal procedures/treatments, as demonstrated by procedure/treatment results.
- Develops appropriate procedure/treatment plan.
- Implements procedure/treatment plan utilizing established hospital protocols/guidelines.
- Completes documentation as required to comply with hospital policies and procedures.
- Maintains equipment, procedure/treatment rooms, and work areas in a neat and safe condition to ensure the safety of patients and staff.
- Participates in hospital and departmental Performance Improvement activities to ensure that patient care is consistent with established standards.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Minimum: Registered by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists with current Registry in Radiography ARRT(R) or new graduate who is waiting to take the registry. Proof of ARRT (by primary source) must be available within 60 calendar days of graduation. Must also possess State License if required by state. Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire date.
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: STATE LICENSE AS REQUIRED;BLS CERTIFICATION WITHIN 14 DAYS OF HIRE;ARRT(R)
Minimum: Basic computer literacy skills.
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 3827 - Technologist-Radiology
Facility: BMH-NEA Hospital
Department: JO Rad Diagnostic NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Category: Radiology & Imaging
Work Type: PRN
Work Schedule: Rotating
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area