Technician-Obstetrics I - JS Labor and Deliver MBMC
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
Jonesboro, AR, USA · St. Louis, MO, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 5, 2023
Assists team during delivery or operation/procedure by arranging, inventorying and maintaining sterile set up as indicated, for procedure, and passes items as needed. Also, assists in preparation of labor and delivery/surgical suite, moving patients, and in cleaning. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists in performance of procedures for the OB/GYN patient in a manner consistent with established policies and procedures.
- To assist in providing intraoperative care and deliveries.
- Provide and utilizes equipment and supplies based on patient needs in a safe and adequate manner.
- Performs activities that demonstrate technical accountability.
- Participates in ongoing educational activities.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Minimum: Skill in communicating clearly and effectively using standard English in written, oral and verbal format to achieve high productivity and efficiency. Skill to write legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties.
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: Computer literacy.
Preferred: Certificate of Graduation preferred.
Minimum: Graduate of an accredited school of surgical technologists.
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 11280 - Technician-Obstetrics I
Department: JS Labor and Deliver MBMC
Category: Clinical Technician/Technologist
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Nights
Located in the Jackson, MS metro area