LPN-PRN II - NE Hilltop Oh
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2022
Provides patient care as directed by the professional registered nurse and is accountable for own actions under this direction. Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health and healing and delivers care in a manner that preserves and protects patient autonomy, dignity and rights. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Collects patient data.
- Assists in planning patient care.
- Implements patient care as directed.
- Assists with evaluating the plan of care.
- Administers medication as prescribed.
- Provides and reinforces the teaching of individuals and groups of patients.
- Participates in activities designed to improve health care delivery.
- Participates in ongoing educational activities.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: BLS CERTIFICATION WITHIN 14 DAYS OF HIRE;LPN
Minimum: Computer literacy
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 9430 - LPN-PRN II
Facility: NEA-Windover Clinic & Urgent Care
Department: NE Hilltop Oh
Category: Nurse LPN
Type: Clinical Nurse
Work Type: PRN
Work Schedule: Weekend Days
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area