Assistant-Physical Therapist - JO Physical Therapy NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Union City, TN, USA · Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Delivers therapeutic physical therapy intervention under the direct supervision of a licensed therapist according to a written plan of care to meet established goals. Provides treatment, participates in discharge planning, and communicates findings and progress according to professional licensure/certification, scope of practice and departmental/discipline policies and procedures. May supervise clinical students and support staff including certified/licensed assistants, technicians, and volunteers. Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health, and healing. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides treatment under supervision of licensed physical therapist.
- Participates in discharge planning information, which includes patient/family education, follow-up, and referral to community resources.
- Participates in activities designed to improve health care delivery.
- Contributes to the development of staff and students including the assessment of the daily workload.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Minimum: Entry Level
Licensure, Registration, Certification
Minimum: PTA;BLS CERTIFICATION WITHIN 14 DAYS OF HIRE
Minimum: Basic Computer Literacy skills.
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 4653 - Assistant-Physical Therapist
Facility: BMH-NEA Hospital
Department: JO Physical Therapy NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Category: Rehabilitation & Wellness
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area