Housekeeper - JO Facility Patient Towers NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
Union City, TN, USA · Jonesboro, AR, USA
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2023
Maintains patient and non-patient care areas, within the hospital, and keeps them in a safe and attractive condition. Actively participates in department quality/performance improvement activities and demonstrates appropriate policies and procedures. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Cleans and disinfects areas by completing 7 step cleaning process.
- Practices infection control guidelines by adhering to universal precautions and practices safety precautions completing work assignments.
- Maintains equipment, storage rooms and environmental closets in orderly fashion.
- Performs all floor maintenance tasks in accordance with departmental policy and procedures.
- Follows Service First principles.
- Fulfills Hospital required competencies.
- Adheres to hospital and departmental policy and procedures.
- Completes assigned goals.
Requirements, Preferences and Experience
Minimum: Skill in communicating clearly and effectively using standard English in written, oral and verbal format to achieve high productivity and efficiency; skill to write legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties; and/or acceptable equivalent experience.
Preferred: 1 year of housekeeping experience.
About Baptist Memorial Health Care
At Baptist, we owe our success to our colleagues, who have both technical expertise and a compassionate attitude. Every day they carry out Christ's three-fold ministry-healing, preaching and teaching. And, we reward their efforts with compensation and benefits packages that are highly competitive in the Mid-South health care community. For two consecutive years, Baptist has won a Best in Benefits award for offering the best benefit plans compared with their peer groups. Winners are chosen based on plan designs, premiums and the results of a Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
At Baptist, We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation/time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous retirement plan
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Sick leave
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts
- Education assistance/continuing education
- Employee referral program
Position: 6372 - Housekeeper
Facility: BMH-NEA Hospital
Department: JO Facility Patient Towers NEA Baptist Jonesboro
Category: Environmental Services & Housekeeping
Type: Non Clinical
Work Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Located in the Jonesboro and Northeast Arkansas metro area